Thursday, November 15, 2012

White on White Christmas

This fortnight over at Papercraft Junkies we are having a "White on White Christmas" challenge.  I have used the image "Doodle Christmas Tree" which is currently on sale, along with lots of other great images, so head on over and pick up a bargain for the last of your Christmas cards!  If you anything like me, you still have lots to make.


Has anyone used hot set powder before?  I tried for the first time and I must have done something wrong.  By the time I had made my way around the large snowflake, where I had started had all blown off!  Maybe I will just stick to glue next time.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations and good luck!  You don't have to use a Papercraft Junkie image to join the challenge, but it would be great if you did.  Especially since the are on sale!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card Fiona, I love the shape you've cut out round the tree and the beautiful snowflake x

    ReplyDelete