Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Christmas Bingo

We are up to the letter 'E' at ABC Christmas Challenges, E for "Eyes Down".  That means we have bingo board for you this fortnight.



I have used the diagonal line of ribbon, blue and glitter.  The glitter doesn't show up all that well in the picture  but I have used a clear glitter all around the edge of the card.


I have used Shape EZ Star Spangled Card and Clementine Winter1 4, both supplied by this month's sponsors - Shape EZ and Stamp Fairy



I look forward to see your interpretation of this month's challenge!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes (Christmas)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Sparkle and Bling
Jingle Belles - Stickers (snowflakes and dots)
The Paper Girls - Snowflakes

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how the whole background scene is inside the star shape. Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Fiona. Love your card design. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty little snowflake stickers ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Fiona! Your colouring is gorgeous as always :) Thanks so much for entering in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Fiona, lovely design and image.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the shape of your card and gorgeous colouring.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card - fab shape! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR - and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet and adorable image, and i just absolutely LOVE that fabulous star-shaped card you've made! thanks for joining our "stickery" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the star shape and the sweet image. I am so sorry that I got behind with commenting, so this is very late - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 114 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for also sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, Fiona. Great shape and adorable image. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete